Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Can you name 4?

Can you name four? Try and see.

a. Four places I go over and over--Wal-Mart, Ride Away Auto Sales (my brother's work), my friends houses and Ream's

b. Four people who email me regularly--Candice Jewkes, Cristy Altheman, my mom, and Torrid Plus Sizes

c. Four favorite places to eat--Rumbi's Island Grill, Spaghetti Mama's, Chili's, TGIFridays

d. Four places I would rather be right now--Hawaii, Disneyland, Paris, San Francisco

e. Four people I think will respond: Candice Jewkes, Lindsey Stewart, Amber Peterson, Luke McDermott

f. Four TV shows I watch over and over--Monk, America's Next Top Model, Friends, Clean House

g. Four things I would rather be doing--going on vacation, getting a massage, getting a manicure and pedicure done, and taking pictures

No comments: