Monday, April 12, 2010

The Lovely Bones is finished

I just finished reading the book The Lovely Bones. It was really, really good and is one of my favorite books. I'm sad that the book is done. I hate it when I am coming to the end of a book because I want it to keep on going. I highly recommend that all of you read this book. The first 15 pages are very graphic about how Susie Salmon dies but after that the book is really good. I saw the movie first and really enjoyed the movie. I want the movie when it comes out on DVD. I also enjoyed reading the book. I started reading the book a few days after I saw the movie. I went out and bought me the book a few days after I saw the movie. I might start reading the other books sometime by the author who wrote The Lovely Bones Alice Sebold. I really enjoyed how she writes. The book that I'm going to read now is Spare Change by my friend Aubrey Mace or I might finish reading the book Child of the Prophecy by Juliet Marillier. But I probably will start reading Spare Change either tonight or tomorrow night.

No comments: