Monday, May 10, 2010

My new favorite author is... Alice Sebold

Alice Sebold author of The Lovely Bones Pictures, Images and Photos

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold Pictures, Images and Photos

Lucky by alice Sebold Pictures, Images and Photos

I really enjoyed reading her book The Lovely Bones so on Saturday I bought her new book The Almost Moon. They had the first chapter of The Almost Moon in the book The Lovely Bones. So I read that and wanted to know how it ends so I bought it on Saturday night. I'm going to start reading it tonight. I really enjoyed how she wrote The Lovely Bones and I didn't want the book to end. I always hate it when a book I read ends because I want it to keep on going. So I'm really excited to read her new book The Almost Moon. I also want to buy her book Lucky because it's base on a true story and it's a autobiography. Alice Sebold was raped when she was younger and her book Lucky is about that. I recommend that all of you read her book The Lovely Bones or watch the movie. I really enjoyed both the book and the movie. I'm still reading the book Spare Change by my friend Aubrey Mace but I'm going to start reading the book The Almost Moon. So I'll be reading Spare Change after I'm finish reading The Almost Moon. But I do recommend that all of you check out the author Alice Sebold. She is amazing!!!

No comments: