Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What I Did In January 2011

Here is what I did in January 2011. On Jan. 1st I was really sick with a horrible cold. I stayed at home and watched TV all day in my pajamas. On the 3rd I was feeling better and I went to Payless Shoes and to Walmart. On the 4th I went to Best Buy and to Walmart during the day. In the evening I went with my Mom to my Mom's cousin Steve McDermott's viewing. After the viewing we went out to dinner at Village Inn. On the 5th my Mom and I went to Steve McDermott's funeral in the morning. The funeral was really nice and there was a lot of people there. After the grave site we went to the luncheon and it was really nice and yummy. In the evening my Mom and I went out to dinner at Britton's at 6pm. After dinner we went and saw the movie Red. On the 6th I went to Zupa's and got me some dinner in the evening. Then, I went to The Sweet Tooth Fairy and got me some dessert. On the 8th I was at my brother's work in the afternoon. In the evening I went out to dinner with my Dad, my brother and my nieces at Golden Coral. After dinner I drove home in that lovely snow storm and some parts of the freeway were really scary. I almost got into a car accident while I was trying to get home that night. On the 10th I went to my Great uncle Mike's funeral at 11am. I got some great pictures at his grave site service. After the grave site I went to the luncheon with my aunt LeeAnn. After the luncheon I went to McDonald's, the bank and Smith's with my aunt Leeann. It was good to spend the afternoon with my aunt. In the evening I went out to dinner at Noodles and Company with my Dad. After dinner I went to the grocery store. On the 11th I had a horrible migraine. On the 12th I went and got some gas in my car and I also went to Walmart. On the 14th I went out to lunch at Chuck-a-Rama with my friend Candice and her daughter Rebecca at 2pm. It was so good to see my friend Candice and her cute daughter Rebecca. On the 15th I went to my brothers work in the afternoon. While I was there we had a party and ate some yummy wings from Wingers. In the late afternoon I took my nieces swimming and to 711. In the evening I went out to dinner at Chili's with my friend Julianne. On my way home I stopped at Walmart.

On the 16th my niece Rylee and I went to Walmart and did some grocery shopping. After that I went and got some more groceries at Ream's. On the 17th I went to Walgreens and to Walmart in the evening. When I got home my Mom and I watched the movie Dinner with Schmucks. It was funny. On the 18th I went and got my haircut and styled at 3pm. After that I got a manicure done at Echelon Edge. Then, I went to the mall to use my gift card at Downeast Basics. I bought me a cute skirt from there. I like there clothes but they are more for skinny people and not for people like me. Then, I got me some dinner at Charley's Steakery. On the 20th I went to Dollar Tree and Borders in the afternoon. Then, I went to my brothers work for a couple of hours. Then, I picked up my niece Rylee and took her to her basketball practice at 6pm. We were a few minutes late getting to practice cuz I got lost going to her house. I haven't been to her house for a while so I thought that this one way would take me there. It did take me there but it just took me a little while to get there. After practice my brother, my nieces and I went out to dinner. After dinner I took my nieces home and then I came home. On the 22nd I went to Target in the early evening. Then, I went out to dinner at Salt City Burger Co with my Mom and her friend Pam. I had the best burger there. After dinner we went and saw the movie Burlesque. After the movie I went grocery shopping at Ream's.

On the 23rd and the 24th I had a horrible migraine. On the 26th I did some grocery shopping and shopping at Walmart. On the 27th I went and got some gas in my car. Then, I went and picked up my nieces and took them to my brothers work. Then, I took Rylee to her basketball practice. After her practice we went to my niece Alyssa's basketball game. After Alyssa's game we went to my brothers work for a few minutes. After my nieces left my brother and I went out to dinner at Village Inn. After dinner we got gas in my car. On the 28th I went to Village Inn and got my Mom and I some dinner. On the 29th I did some cleaning around the house during the day. In the evening I went to DI to drop off some stuff and then I went to Walmart. After Walmart I went to Ream's do to some grocery shopping. On the 30th our home teacher came over at 7pm. After he left I watched the SAG Awards and some of my other favorite TV shows. So, I hope that you liked what I did in the month of January. I can't believe that today is the first day of February. Happy 1st day of February!!!


No comments: