Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My niece Rylee's 12th Birthday on May 14, 2011





On May 14th was a very busy and fun day for me. From 3-6pm I shot a Grand Opening of a pet store in Draper. The photo shoot went really well but I wished more people showed up. My Dad came with me to the shoot to be my editor. He is also a photographer and has come with me on other photo shoots that I have done in the past. With my photography business you get two photographers for the price of one. After the Grand Opening my Dad and I went to In N Out Burgers and The Sweet Tooth Fairy. When I got home my Mom, my nieces, my brother and I went out to dinner at Olive Garden for my niece Rylee's birthday. After dinner we came home and watched Rylee open some presents. After that my family and I played the game Boxers or Briefs and my Mom won the game. It was really fun playing the game and celebrating my niece Rylee's 12th birthday.

No comments: