Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Photography Business

I need to come up with a new name for my photography business. My LLC is expiring soon so I need to come up with a new business name. I also need a new website too. I'm also going to get some new business cards made after I pick a new name for my photography business. What should I name my photography business?  I have a few names picked out so which names out of these do you like:

I Do Photography
Photography by Tierny
Tierny Lyn Photography
Garrison Photography
TLG Photography

Does anyone know where I can get a new website at? I got my old website from Bludomain. I'm probably going to get my business cards made at Moo.com or Vista Print. Take care everyone and have a great rest of the week!!!

1 comment:

Bethanie said...

I think all over those sound good! Maybe not the "I Do Photography" Because it may sound like you only do weddings because of "I do" Which however, would be a clever name for someone who is strictly a wedding photographer. Good luck in deciding!