Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Boy Who Lived


 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Book 1) Pictures, Images and Photos 

I finished reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone at 4:15am last night/this morning. It was really good and it was my first time reading it. When I was reading the book I was saying to myself that this scene is a little bit different in the movie. When other people who have read the books first then saw the movies said this part is totally different in the book. I really enjoyed reading this book and it was a pretty easy read. It took me less then a month to read this book. I know that some of the books are going to take me over a month to read the book and that's okay. I think tonight I'm going to watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Then, after I watch the movie read more of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I started reading Chamber of Secrets earlier today. I will let you all know when I am finish reading Chamber of Secrets to let you all know what I thought of that book.  Take care everyone and have a great rest of the week!!!

Harry_Potter_and_the_Chamber_of_Secrets.jpg Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: