Friday, November 11, 2011

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

I finished reading the book Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on October 30th. It was really good but some of the stuff that happened in the book I liked how they did it better in the movie. But I still enjoyed reading the second book of the Harry Potter series. After I read the Chamber of Secrets I watched the movie. I started reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on November 1st. I want to try and finish the book by the end of this month but I will probably finish reading the book sometime in December. I am on page 22 right now and the book ends on page 435. So I have a long way to go still but I know this book is going to be good. And after I am done reading the Prisoner of Azkaban I'll be watching the movie. I can't believe that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 just came out on DVD today. Now, the movies are really over. I wish that they could make a few more Harry Potter movies so that the story could go on and on. I love watching the Harry Potter movies over and over again and I can never get sick of those movies. They are some of the best movies ever made. I wish the director of the first two movies directed all of them. I loved how he filmed the first two movies. I love the actor Richard Harris who played Dumbledore in the first two movies. He did a great job playing him and I wish he played him in all the 7 movies and wished that he didn't die in real life. I thought he was the best Dumbledore. And I wish Harry Potter was The Land Before Time. We'd have 14 more movies to be excited about! Happy Veterans Day, everyone and Happy 11-11-11!!! I hope that all of you have a great weekend!!!

Chamber of Secrets Pictures, Images and Photos

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: