Monday, December 5, 2011

Dessi










Today is my dog Dessi's birthday. She would have been 21 years old today. Happy Birthday, Dessi!!! I love and miss you so much!!! You were the best dog a girl could ask for and my best friend. We got Dessi on May 19, 1992. She was a birthday present for my brother Tyler. She was 16 months old when we got her. My family and I all feel in love with her when we first saw her in our backyard. Dessi slept downstairs in my brother's bedroom the first night. The next day and for quite a few years Dessi slept in my bedroom with me. We found out that Dessi likes girls way better then she likes boys. On my birthday the following year my brother gave me Dessi as my birthday present. Which was the best birthday present ever!!! Dessi loved being petted, hated taking baths, hated the blow dryer, loved being out in the snow and she loved my Mother and I. My Mom and I had to put Dessi to sleep on March 4, 2002. It was the worst day of my life having to put my best friend to sleep. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Dessi and I. I love you Dessi very much and miss you like crazy. Happy Birthday, my sweet Dessi!!!

No comments: