Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How I celebrated my birthday on 2/10/2012







My Mom and I went to Echelon Edge to get a full European facial, haircut and style done at 11am. After that we went to lunch at Hagermanns Bakehouse in Sandy. It was my first time there and their food is amazing. I got their Ruben sandwich. After lunch I went to Dream Nails and got a manicure and pedicure done. In the evening I went out to dinner with my friend Cristy and her family at Sizzler. After dinner Cristy and I went to Jordan Commons and saw the movie The Vow. While we were at Jordan Commons we saw a lot of people dressed up as Star Wars characters because the movie Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D came out that day. I had a great time celebrating my 34th birthday on Friday. It was a really great day.

No comments: