Sunday, November 1, 2015

My ABC's Of Me :)

A- Age:37
B- Biggest Fear: Dying/Death
C- Current Time:5:05pm
D- Drink you last had: Coke Zero
E- Easiest Person to talk to: My friends and my cousins
F- Favorite Song: This is Halloween, Face to Face, Precious Things, Dream On, Personal Jesus, Freaks, Army of Me, Seven Devils and so many more...
G- Ghosts, are they real: Yes they are. They are also called Spirits, Souls, Angels
H- Hometown: Sandy, Utah
I- In love with: Disneyland, Photography, Movies, Music, Puppies, Hairless Kitties
J- Jealous of anyone: Yes, people who are never in pain!!!
K- Killed Someone? Nope
L- Last time you cried? All last weekend
M- Middle Name: Lyn
N- Number of Siblings: 1
O- One Wish: To go to all the Disney theme parks all over the world

P- Person who you last called: My Dad
Q- Question you're always asked: Are you dating anyone? And my answer is Hell No!!!
R- Reason to smile: Disneyland, Photography, My nieces, my family and my friends
S- Song last sang: This is Halloween
T- Time you woke up: Noon
U- Umbrella Color: Black and Zebra Print
V- Vacation Destination: DISNEYLAND!!!

W- Worst Habit: Having ADD
X- X-Rays you've had: 3 or 4. I've had sinus, knees, left arm and pretty soon I'll have my jaw x-raid
Y- Your favorite food: Chinese
Z- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

No comments: