Sunday, August 7, 2016

Can You Fill This Out Without Lying? :)

Can you fill this out without lying?

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Coke Zero and a Peach Turnover
2. Where was your profile picture taken? At my Dad's old house in Clearfield, Utah
3. Do you play Pokemon Go? Hell No!!
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? A lot of my friends made me laugh yesterday while we were at The Moose Lounge :)
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 5am because I went dancing at the club The Moose Lounge for my 20th High School Reunion After Party and then grabbed a bite to eat with two of my friends. :)
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you be? Oregon or Southern California
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Nope
8. Which of your friends lives closest? My best friend Becca Marcario lives the closest to me and my BFF Cristy Carpenter Altheman lives in West Jordan.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Yes
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I hate it. I only drink Coke Zero and Cape Cods
11. When was the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago
12. Who took your profile picture? My Dad
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Cindy Wright and her husband last night at The Moose Lounge
14. Was yesterday better than today? Yes, because yesterday was the best day ever!!! :)
15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes but I can watch TV on my laptop
16. Are you upset about anything? Yes and No
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? I have never been in a real relationship so I have no idea if they are worth it or if they are not
18. Are you a bad influence? I sure hope so!! :)
19. Night out or night in? Both
20. What items could you not go without during the day? My camera, my laptop and my phone
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My Mom
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Okay
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Good
24. Do you hate anyone? Maybe
25. If we were to look in your inbox what would you find? Messages 😜
26 Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Nope
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect? No
28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m. who would you want it be? Nathan Fillion or Chris Pine
29. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Work on pictures for my clients
30. Do you think too much or too little? Both
31. Do you laugh a lot? Yes
32. Do you have any fears? Yes many

No comments: