Friday, August 8, 2008

Tierny's ABCs

I've been tagged! So, here goes . . .
A is for age: 30
B is for burger of choice: Hamburger with mayo, pickels, salt and pepper
C is for the car I drive: A 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
D is for your dog's name: I don't have a dog
E is for essential item you use every day: My laptop computer
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Monk, America's Next Top Model and Clean House
G is for favorite game: Phase 10, Skipbo, Scattergories, Apples to Apples, Boxers or Briefs
H is for home state: Utah
I is for instruments you play: Flute and Piccollo
J is for favorite juice: Orange, Pineapple, Grape and Apple
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: No one's right now
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Cafe Rio with my dad on Wednesday night
M is for your favorite Muppet: Grover, Kermit, Fozzie Bear, Animal and Miss Piggy
N is for number of piercings: One in each ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: I've stayed a couple of nights in the hospital
P is for people you were with today: Me, myself and I
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Watch tv, surf the internet, work on pictures in Photoshop
R is for biggest regret: I have a few biggest regrets
S is for status: Single and loving it
T is for time you woke up today: I'm not telling. I slept in today
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I'm sweet, kind, tender hearted, have a good sense of humor and I'm friendly

V is for vegetable you love: Cucumbers, Green Peppers, Corn, Potatos, Cauliflower and Broccoli
W is for worst habit: Swearing
X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth, ankel, sinuses, knees
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Hot dogs and some chips
Z is for zodiac: Aquarius

No comments: