Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ABC's

A-Attached or Single: Single and loving it
B-Best Friends: Cristy, Becca, Candice, Amy, Julianne, Mandi, Maggie, Beth, Rachel, Bethann, Kassidy, Amber, Rylee and Alyssa
C-Cake or pie: Pie
D-Day of choice: Friday and Saturday
E-Essential item: Cell phone, Canon Digital Rebel, Canon 5D, my laptop computer
F-Favorite color: Purple, silver, jade, mauve, mint green, maroon, gray and black
G-Gummy bears or worms: Either ones are good
H-Hometown: Sandy, Utah but pretty soon by hometown will be Layton, Utah
I-Indulgence(s): cheesecake, shoes, movies, Cd's, clothes, pajamas
J-January or July: July
K-Kids: Love kids but not for me
L-Life is incomplete without: Friends, family, music, movies, my nieces, photography and Disneyland
M-Marriage date: ???
N-Number of Siblings: 1 older brother
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges and Granny Smith Apples
P-Phobias or fears: Snakes, some heights, being rape, manikins, death
Q-Quotes: "It's better to give than to receive"
R-Reason to smile: getting my new car made me smile, my friends, my nieces, Disneyland, shooting a wedding, photography
S-Season: Spring, Summer and Fall
T-Tag Friends: Whoever wants to do this
U-Unknown fact about me: I can make a sound like a brand new baby crying without moving my lips
V-Very favorite store: Torrid Plus Size, Mervyn's, Old Navy, Payless Shoe Source, Wal-Mart, Shopko, Target and K-Mart
W-Worst Habit: Swearing
X-X-ray, ultrasound or mammogram: I've had a few x-rays and a couple of ultrasounds. I'm not old enough to get a mammogram done. Thank goodness
Y-Your favorite food: Bahama Mama Tortilla Soup from Rumbi's, Aloha Chicken Salad from Rumbi's, Pasta Milano from Macaroni Grill, BBQ Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken
Z-Zodiac: Aquarius

No comments: