Thursday, September 11, 2008

Should I vote for Obama or McCain?

Your Issue Profile: 64% Obama, 36% McCain
While it sounds like Obama is the choice for you, he's not a perfect match.
You and John McCain actually share some of the same views.

Whether this is news to your or not, you have some studying to do.
Obama seems like he's the right fit, but it's an important issue might sway you over to McCain.
http://www.blogthings.com/shouldyouvoteformccainorobamaquiz/">Should You Vote for Obama or McCain?


Actually, I'm not going to vote this election. I am so damn sick of politics and the voting system. I actually don't care who's going to be our new president. In my opinion, whoever is president they are going to do a good job and they are also going to do a bad job. Plus, there's going to be a lot of people in the world who are going to love the new president and who will hate the new president. So I will probably vote for the new president in 4 more years. I vote every other 4 years. I'm Republican but I actually wouldn't mind having Obama has our new president. This is just my opinion about politics and who I would vote for. I'm hope that I didn't hurt or offended any bodies feelings. This is just how I feel about politics and this coming election.

No comments: