Sunday, February 1, 2009

43 ODD Things About Me

43 ODD Things about you! Learn 43 things about your friends, and let them learn a few things they may not have known about you!

1.Do you like blue cheese? NO
2. What is your favorite T.V.shows? Monk, America's Next Top Model, Clean House, Clean House Comes Clean, Jon and Kate Plus 8, ICarly, Law and Order:SVU
3.Do you own a gun? No
4.What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape
5.Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not usually
6.What do you think of hot dogs? I like to eat them
7.Favorite Christmas movie? Scrooge, A Christmas Story, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Home Alone
8.What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Coke Lime or Orange Juice
9.Can you do push ups? I think I can
10.What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My watch, my necklaces and my high school ring
11.Favorite hobby? Photography, playing the flute, scrapbooking
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes
13. What's your weight? I'm not telling.But I am loosing weight
14.Middle name: Lyn15.Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Why am I sick again, I need to get ready for bed, I need to take some medicine
16.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke Lime, Water and Soy Milk
17.Current worry? Having no money
18.Current hate right now? Being sick and having no money
19.Favorite place to be? Disneyland, Park City, my family's cabin and Hawaii
21.Where would you like to go? Ireland, Italy, England, France and Hawaii
22. Name three people who will complete this.I have no idea
23.Do you own slippers? Yes, I own a few pairs of slippers
24.What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black
25.Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Haven't tried that before
26.Can you whistle? Nope
27.Favorite color? Purple, silver, jade, mauve, mint green, maroon, gray and black
28. Would you be a pirate? Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A Pirates Life for me.
29.What songs do you sing in the shower? I listen to cd's while I am in the shower
30.Favorite Girl's name(s)? Jennifer Jayne, Elora Danan, Hunter Chase, Tenly, Brooklyn, Kennedy, Regan
31.Favorite boy's name(s)? Hayden, Brayden, Joshua, Tristan, Tori
32.What's in your pocket? Nothing
33.Last thing that made you laugh? My nieces tonight
34.Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I broke my left arm when I was 5 years old
36. Do you love where you live? No I don't. Because I hate my neighbors who live across the street from me. I want to move as far away as possible from them.
37.How many TVs do you have in the house? 7
38.Who is your loudest friend? I think we're all equally loud
39. How many dogs do you have? None. But I want a dog really badly. I want to get a yorkie. I'm a dog person.
40.Does someone have a crush on you? I have no idea but I sure hope so
41.What is your favorite book? Angles and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, Princess Bride, The Client, The Runaway Jury, The Street Lawyer, Daughter of the Forest, Son of the Shadows and Child of the Prophecy
42. What is your favorite candy? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Milk and White Chocoalate.Reese's Pieces, Take 5, Snickers, Millky Way
43.What song do you want played at your funeral? I'll Be Seeing You, Nearer My God To Thee, God Be With You Tell We Meet Again

No comments: