Saturday, February 21, 2009

What I did for my 31st Birthday

Hey there everyone! How are all of you doing? I'm doing pretty good except I'm having an allergy attack right now. I'm spending the night at my brothers work Ride Away Auto Sales in Sunset with my dad. Tomorrow we are going to Antelope Island to take pictures. I just wanted to let all of you know how I spent my 31st birthday.

On Tuesday Feb. 10th my friend Julianne, Jessica and I went and saw the musical Beauty and the Beast at Woodscross High School. Julianne bought my ticket because that was my birthday present from her. The musical was awesome and they did an amazing job. It was my second time seeing the musical. The first time I saw it was at Capital Theater a couple of years ago. After the musical we went out to dinner at Village Inn. Thanks Julianne for my awesome birthday present! I had a blast!!!

Beauty and the Beast poster Pictures, Images and Photos

On Wednesday Feb. 11th (my 31st Birthday) I went and got a massage. My appointment was at 12:45pm. I got my massage done at Evolution Therapy by Lyndsey Holm. She did an amazing job. It hurt some but it was well worth it. After my massage I went and got a pedicure done at Dream Nails. I also got my hand nails filed and painted. The pedicure I got done was amazing. After the pedicure I came home and relaxed for a little while. Then, I went out to dinner at Bonzi's with my mom, my brother and my nieces Rylee and Alyssa. After dinner we came home and had cheesecake and ice cream. Then, I went to Hollywood Video and rented some movies. The movies I rented were: The House Bunny, The Secret Lives of Bees and Nights in Rodanthe. Then, I came home and my mom and I watched The House Bunny.

A Good Massage Pictures, Images and Photos

pedicure Pictures, Images and Photos

On Thursday Feb. 12th I went out to lunch with my cousin Amber at Zupa's in South Jordan. My present from Amber was that she paid for lunch. It was good to get together with my cousin Amber and to catch up on what we have been up to lately. Thanks Amber for my yummy birthday present. After lunch I went to Wal-mart and bought me the movie Enchanted from a gift card that I got for my birthday from my cousin Kassidy. After Wal-mart I went to Echelon Edge and got my haircut, styled and dyed. I really like my new haircut and color. After that I came home and relaxed for a little while. Then, in the evening my mom and I went and saw and double feature. We saw Bride Wars at 10:00pm and then saw Confessions of a Shopaloic at midnight. They were both really good movies. Bride Wars was my second time seeing it.

bridewars Pictures, Images and Photos

Confessions of a Shopaholic Movies Pictures, Images and Photos

On Friday Feb. 13th I went out to lunch with my friend Mandi at Rumbi's Island Grill. While we were there we saw my cousin Branigan. My present from Mandi was lunch at Rumbi's. Thanks Mandi for the yummy birthday present. After lunch and did some errands. Then, I went out to dinner at Sweet Tomoatoes with my friends Candice and Bryant. They paid for my dinner and that was my birthday present. Thanks Candice and Bryant for my yummy birthday present. After dinner I came home for a little while. Then, I went over to my friend Becca's house to hang out for a little while.

SWEET TOMATOES Pictures, Images and Photos

On Saturday Feb. 14th I celebrated my birthday and valentine's day with my dad. I went to my brothers work that day at Ride Away Auto Sales. I got peach roses from my dad for Valentine's Day and got a memory fome pillow, gift card to itunes and money. Later that night we all went out to dinner at Ruby River's in Odgen. Then, I drove home in that snow storm we had earlier that day.

yellow roses Pictures, Images and Photos

On Monday Feb. 16th my friends Cristy and Luiz and their two kids Caton and Danika took me to the movies. We saw He's just not that into you for my birthday present. It was a really good movie. It made Cristy and I laugh our heads off. After the movie we went out to dinner at Red Robin. Then, we went to Wal-mart to get a few things. Then, we went over to their house and played games. Luiz's nephew and his girlfriend also came to the movies, out to dinner and to Wal-Mart with us. They also played games with us at the house. We played Scatergories and Fact or Crap. I had a blast!!! Thanks Cristy for taking me to go see a movie for my birthday present.

red robin Pictures, Images and Photos

Scattergories Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, I better be going now. It's getting late and I should better get ready for bed. Take care of yourselves and have a great rest of the weekend!!! Have a great new week!!!

No comments: