Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Danika's 4th Bday Party on 5/14/10
















































































On May 13th until May 22nd I went dog sitting for my aunt Robyn. On May 14th was my niece Rylee's 11th birthday. We celebrated her birthday with my Dad on May 15th and then we celebrated her birthday with my Mom on May 16th. On May 14th I went over to my friend Cristy's house for her daughter Danika's 4th birthday party. I almost didn't go that night because I had a horrible migraine. But I went and had a good time despite my horrible migraine. I also felt like I had to be there that night for the party because they were going to have it on Saturday night but I couldn't go that night so they had it on Friday night for me in a way. These are some of my favorite pictures that I took of the birthday girl, her friends and family. I feel like Danika is my soul mate. I get a kick out of her and I love her to pieces. Her and her brother Caton are like my niece and nephew in a way and I would do anything for them. Cristy is my best friend and we have been friends since we were 5 years old. I will be posting more pictures of what I did in May pretty soon. Take care everyone and have a great day!!!











1 comment:

thecakepub@gmail.com said...

Hey Tierny this is Karlee Slemboski. Yes we loved the Lion King. It was one of my favorite shows I have seen. I didn't even know it came to Utah. That's cool you got to see it here. It was good to hear from you. Have a great rest of the weekend!!