Monday, August 30, 2010

I have a busy and fun week ahead of me this week

I have a busy and fun week ahead of me this week. Today I'll be going to physical therapy at 4pm. Tomorrow I'll be seeing my new ENT doctor at 12:40pm. My friend Ruthann Taylor recommended to go see him. After my appointment I'm going to go over and visit with my friend Candice and her cute baby Rebecca. On Wednesday I'll be going to physical therapy again at 4pm. On Thursday I'll be shooting my cousin Mckenzie's wedding reception at Tracy Aviary. And on Friday I'll be shooting her wedding at the Draper LDS Temple. And then after the wedding I'll be going to her wedding luncheon. As for Labor Day weekend I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet. I might go to my Dad's side of the family cabin or I might be dog sitting for a family in my Mom's ward. What are all of your plans for Labor Day weekend?

Over the weekend we just had I got together with my friend Cristy and her family on Friday night. We met for dinner at Fazolies and it was really good. After dinner we went over to their house and watched the movie Clash of the Titans. It was good but we all liked the original one better. On Saturday I went to my cousin Rourke's wedding dinner and reception with my Mom. It was really good to see and to visit with my extended family. I took some pictures at their wedding dinner and reception that I'll be posting on here later. Sunday I just stayed at home and relaxed. My sinuses were really killing me yesterday so I didn't want to go anywhere. What did all of you do over the weekend?

I am so happy to be seeing a new ENT doctor on Tuesday. A lot of people don't know how much pain that I am in every single day of my life. Whenever I am out with my friends or family I hide the pain from them. I feel like a lot of the doctors that I have seen for my sinuses that they won't help me. My friend Ruthann know exactly what I am going through because she has gone through the same thing. So I am so glad that one of my friends knows I how feel and can relate with what I am going through right now. I am getting help for my TMJ Disorder so that is good. I saw a dentist a little while ago for my TMJ Disorder and he said that there is nothing wrong with my jar joint so that was good. But my jaw muscles are really sore. So he made me a night guard that fits perfectly and he recommended me to go to physical therapy. I have been going to physical therapy for the past month now. It was been helping my jaw and my neck some but when I get stressed out my pain in my jaw, neck, shoulders and head is really bad. So I just need to keep on doing my exercises and wearing my night guard to help get my tmj disorder under control.

My sinuses are a different story. I didn't start getting sinus infection until a little while after I got rinoplasty done. I got my nose done just a week or so after the attack on September 11, 2001. I'm glad that I got my nose done because when they were fixing it they found a T shape growth going horizontally on my septum so they took it right out. But after my nose was all better I started getting sinus infection. I used to get chronic tonsillitis so I got my tonsils out. So now I get chronic sinus infection and would love to get my sinuses out. But you have to keep them. So I would love to get a sinus transplant if that was ever possible. But I have gone to see my doctor, two ENT doctor, two dentist and an allergist for my sinuses. I feel like none of them really helped me. One of my ENT doctors diagnose me with TMJ Disorder so that was good and I'm glad that I'm finally getting it taken care of. But I just wish that they could help me with my stupid sinuses. I am so sick of being sick all the time. So I am hoping and praying that my new ENT doctor can help me get better. I'm thinking that I might need surgery for my sinuses and if that is the case then so be it. Well, I will let all of you know on Tuesday how my appointment went with the ENT doctor.

Well, I better be going now. Take care everyone and have a great new week!!!

1 comment:

wiltonwinrow said...

I had TMJ too, Tierny, but I can't exactly say that it was disadvantageous to me. I mean, with all the relaxing physical therapy sessions I got from having sore jaw muscles, I must say I benefited from it greatly. Ha ha! The only downer was the mouth piece my dentist (Miami, Florida based) told me to wear while I slept. Other than that, it was all gooood. Good luck to you, Tierny!