Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dog Sitting Wheatie on 5/1-5/5/10









































































































































On May 1st to May 5th I went dog sitting for my aunt Robyn. On Saturday Wheatie and I went to my brothers work to pick up my nieces. My nieces spent a couple of hours with me and Wheatie at my aunt Robyn's house. While they were at my aunt's house they put on a play, played downstairs in the gym and took Wheatie for a walk around the block. In the evening my friend Cristy and her family came over for a couple of hours. My nieces left in the evening to go to a birthday party. Then, my friend Cristy, her husband Luiz and their kids and I went out to dinner at IHOP. After we went out to dinner I went to club Area 51 with my friend Amy. These are the pictures of my nieces playing at my aunt Robyn's house. Enjoy!
















No comments: