Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I just finished reading the book My Fairy Grandmother




Hey there everyone! I just finished reading the book My Fairy Grandmother by Aubrey Mace. I LOVED it and it's one of my favorite books!!! I really liked her book Spare Change but I really loved My Fairy Grandmother. I really enjoyed what the book was about and how different it was from other books that I have read in the past. I can totally read this book over and over again. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to read it. And I highly recommend that you all check out my friend author Aubrey Mace. You can get her books at Deseret Book, Seagull Book and Tape and Amazon. You can also check her out on her website and also her blog. I think I have her blog on my blog. The next book that I am going to read is Alice I Have Been by author Melanie Benjamin. I will let all of you know how I liked that book after I am done reading it. Take care and have a great new week everyone!!!

No comments: