Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dinner with friends on 5/13/10


On May 13, 2010 I went out to dinner with some really good friends of mine. We went to dinner at Midvale Mining Company Cafe. My friend Rob and his wife Rina were in town for a visit. Rob was on leave from the Air Force for a couple of weeks. It was really good to get together with everybody that night and it was so good to see Rob and his wife. In this picture are my friends Becca, Maggie and Mark, Rob and Rina. I've know Becca, Maggie and Rob since high school but what is really funny is that I didn't go to the same high school as them. They went to Hillcrest and I went to Jordan. I met them through my friend Jennie who's cousin Ginger went to school at Hillcrest with them. We would all get together through high school to do stuff. We had a great circle of friends. After dinner I started my dog sitting job for my aunt Robyn. It was great to get together with my friends and we had a great time reminiscing.

No comments: