Sunday, July 31, 2011

The book that I'm reading right now is...

I have 5 make that 6 books on the side of my bed that I am reading, actually needs to finish reading right now. They are Eat Pray Love, The Canning Season, Alice I Have Been, The Almost Moon, Child of the Prophecy and the book that I'm reading right now is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
 harry potter Pictures, Images and Photos
I hate to read books that I know the whole world is reading at the same time. So I never read the Harry Potter books when they first came out because at that time I wasn't interested in them and I didn't want to read them when everyone in the whole world was reading them at that time. I love watching the Harry Potter movies. And I decided that when I see the last Harry Potter movie that I will start reading the books. So when I do read the books I can picture the actors as the characters in the books. I started reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone the day I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow's Part 2 on July 25, 2011. After I finish reading the Sorcerer's Stone I'm going to watch the movie. I'm really enjoying the book so far and I will let all of you know how I liked it after I am done reading it.
Hunger Games Trilogy Pictures, Images and Photos
The books I want to read after the Harry Potter series are The Hunger Games trilogy. I read the plot for the Hunger Games movie and it looks really good and sounds very interesting. After I read The Hunger Games trilogy I will finish reading the 5 books that I have on the side of my bed. I also want to read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books. I have the first 2 books in paperback and will be reading them sometime in the future. I will still never read the Twilight books. They look really stupid to me and I heard that they are fluff books. Plus they don't interest me at all. And what I've learned about reading books is that you read books that you find interesting and are your favorite books by your favorite authors. I have seen the 3 movies and they were ok. I don't think that they are the best movies ever made. I probably will go see Breaking Dawn when that comes out or I'll go see it when it's at the dollar movie.
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Pictures, Images and Photos
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend. I sure am even though I'm not feeling that well. My stupid sinuses have been driving me nuts for the past 2 weeks and I'm getting sick of it. Today is my Mom's birthday and it's also Harry Potter's birthday too. Take care everyone and have a great new week!!!

No comments: