Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy 56th Birthday, Disneyland!!!

56 years ago today the Happiest Place on Earth opened. Happy Birthday, Disneyland!!! My family and I will be going to Disneyland sometime this year. I am so excited!!! We are probably going to go sometime in August to Disneyland. I have had a lot of fond memories of Disneyland trips that will last a lifetime. 30 years ago was my first time to Disneyland when I was 3 years old. My last time I was at Disneyland was when I was 32 years old in 2010. I have been to Disneyland 15 times in my life so far. Whenever I go to Disneyland I turned back into a kid and it is the happiest place on earth. One of my dreams in life is to go to all the Disney theme parks all over the world and to go on the Disney Cruise. I am obsessed with Disneyland and Disney. Another one of my dreams is to get married and have my reception at Disneyland. I think that would be amazing. Happy 56th Birthday, Disneyland!!!


"To all who come to this happy place, welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past... and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration in the world."                                                  ---Walt Disney

No comments: