Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pictures of Jester, Duke and Duchess on 7/12/2011 and 7/13/2011




On July 11th through July 18th I was dog/cat sitting for my Aunt Lorna while she and her family were in Orlando, Florida. It was my first time dog/cat sitting for her and my first time cat sitting. I fell in love with her cat Jester and I'm not a big fan of cats. I'm allergic to dogs and cats but I'm not allergic to Jester because he is a hairless cat. He slept with me every night on my aunt Lorna's bed and I loved it. I love her dogs Duke and Duchess but my allergies don't like them. We had a good time playing fetch all day. When I was dog sitting Duke and Duchess they were naughty a few times. They escaped from the house twice and went to places in the house that they were supposed to go several times. Other then that I had a good time dog/cat sitting for my aunt Lorna and I hope that I get to dog/cat sit for her again. Here are some of the pictures that I took of Jester, Duke and Duchess while I was dog/cat sitting.

No comments: