Friday, March 15, 2013

The Osborn's Family Portraits on 8/22/2012







On August 22, 2012 I took my cousin Cade's family portraits. I shot their pictures in my aunt Robyn's backyard in West Valley City, Utah. I started dog sitting Wheatie on August 20th for my aunt Robyn and went home on August 22nd after I shot my cousin Cade's family portraits. On August 22 I had a doctor appointment in the morning and was diagnosed with a sinus infection. After my appointment I went to Walmart to get my medicine filled for my sinus infection. It seems like whenever I am sick with a sinus infection I am shooting a family portrait session. I went back to dog sit Wheatie on August 26th until September 5th. Here are some pictures of my cousin Cade and his family's family portraits. You can see the rest of their pictures on my photography business blog tlgphotographyllc.blogspot.com. Take care and have a great weekend my friends!

No comments: