Saturday, May 2, 2015

What I did on May 2, 2015 :)

I had a great time this afternoon seeing the movie Avengers: Age of Ultron with my family, getting some ice cream at Cold Stone and going to Home Depot. The movie was really good and I highly recommend this movie to all the superhero nerds out there. :)

 I ate my yummy sweet pork half salad a couple of hours ago that I got from Costa Vida.  My family and I got take out from 3 different places earlier tonight.  I got Costa Vida, Rylee got Five Guys Burgers & Fries and Tyler, Alyssa and my Mom got Firehouse Subs. We are celebrating my niece Rylee and my brother Tyler's birthdays this weekend with my Mom and also Mother's Day.  I'm doing some multitasking right now by working on my clients pictures and scanning my scrapbooks.  Have a great weekend my friends and family!!!:)

No comments: