Saturday, July 25, 2015

Get To Know You Questions :)

any scars? Yes
🙍 do you miss your ex? No way
👫 have you got a gf/bf ? I"m Single and Loving it!!!
🐭 have you got animals? No but I want a puppy and/or a hairless kitty
Do you love someone? Yes, my family and my friends
😜 Do you annoy people? Maybe

🍕 favorite food? Chinese food
💄 do you wear make up? Sometimes
📱 what phone? Android 
 👿 are you mean? Not really
🙊 tall or short? Short 
📱facebook or Twitter? I have both but I use Facebook the most 
Green or blue? PURPLE
👑 Cinderella or Belle? Princess Aurora
🎀 Hoodies or Jackets? Hoodies
👠 Nike or Adidas? Skechers
👬 one direction or the vamps? Neither  
 🏀 sports or not? Not 
 🍔 Burger King or KFC? KFC 
 👗 trackies or shorts? Capris 

All you have to do is Copy and Paste this and then change the answers to yours. 👇🏾

No comments: