Saturday, July 25, 2015

No Lying Game

NO LYING GAME

Age : 37
Height📏 : 5"1
Nationally🌏 : American
Ever Cheated : Nope
Are You A Virgin🏽: YES 
Are You In Love Right Now: Nope
You Gotta Crush : Yes 
You Miss Your Last Relationship : Nope
Your Last Ex : I have no idea because it's been a long ass time since I've been in a real relationship
Last Person You Kissed: Sone (My cousin Cade's daughter) I kissed her on her head and gave her a great big hug on 7/20/2015
Last Facebook Message? From my cousin Karli Piennette
An Ex You'd Take Back🏽: None
Your True Friends💕: Cristy Altheman, Candice Jewkes, Rebecca Marcario, Maggie Stauffer, Julianne  McDonald, Aubrey Mace, Brandie DeMers, Bailee A Michael, Angela Marie Hendricks and so many more...
Last Guy You Hugged: My cousin Cade Osborn on 7/20/2015
Last Female You Hugged: My cousin Cade's daughters Sone, Dazerane, Amney and Axeley on 7/20/2015.
Longest relationship: I have never been in a relationship Ever
Did you lie to any questions: Nope

No comments: