Monday, April 4, 2016

34 No Lying Questions :)

YOU MUST ANSWER ALL 34. NO LYING.
❥ Single? Yes :)
❥ Crushing? No
❥ Favourite food? Chinese
❥ Favourite colour? Purple, Black, Silver/Gray and Jade
❥ Favourite Music? Alternative Rock and all kinds of Rock N Roll music
❥ Favourite band/artists? Tori Amos, Depeche Mode, Siousxie and the Banshees, David Bowie, Florence and the Machine, Panic at the Disco, 3 Doors Down, Aerosmith and so many more...
❥ In love? Hell No!!!
❥ Hobbies? Photography, going to Disneyland, going to the movies, scrapbooking
❥ Gamer? Hell No!!!
❥ Long/short hair? Short pixie hair
❥ Height? 5 feet 1 inches
❥ Jacket/Hoodie? Hoodie
❥ Eye colour? Brown
❥ Hair colour? Dark Brown
❥ Shirt colour? Gray
❥ Jeans or shorts? Jeans
❥ Get married? Hell No!!!
❥ Have kids? Hell No!!!
❥ Get divorced? Never been married!!!
❥ Ever or still do wet the bed? No
❥ Daydream? Yes
❥ Thought of food? ???
❥ Someone you love? My nieces
❥Someone you hate? Yes, my ex friend Amy Young
❥ Dream job? Photographer for Disney
❥ Got tattoos? No but I want one
❥ Got piercings? Yes, my ears
❥ Worst day of your life? When my dog Dessi passed away and when my dog Wheatie passed away :(
❥ Best day of your life? Going to Disneyland on my 35th birthday, when my nieces were born, when I became a business owner of TLG Photography, LLC. :)
❥ Biggest fear? Dying
❥ Biggest insecurity? I don't know

No comments: