Friday, October 12, 2007

Welcome to my Blog

I'm sweet, kind, easy going, laid back, tender hearted, shy, have a good sense of humor, friendly person. I just graduated from Salt Lake Community College on May 5, 2006. I received my Associates of Applied Science Degree in Photography. I'm starting my own photography business and it's called TLG Photography LLC. I'm working from home right now but in the future I would like to have my business in a studio. I love all aspects of photography. I would also love to work as a photographer for the movie business. I love to go see all kinds of movies. My friends and family call me the movie queen because of how many movies I go see. I have one older brother and no sisters. I have two nieces who I love with all of my heart. I love to travel especially to California. I love going to Disneyland and it is the happiest place on earth. I'm a Disney fanatic. I've been to Disneyland 14 times now. I love going to my family's cabin. I love to go to Park City, Utah. I love to go miniature golfing, bowling, dancing at clubs, going out to dinner, playing board/card games, playing the flute and piccollo, working on my scrapbook and going to haunted houses/corn mazes in the fall. I also love to go to the theater to see a musical, play or ballet. I also love to go see my favorite groups in concert. My cousins are the country group Shedaisy. I love taking pictures and where ever I go I always have my camera with me. I've been an extra in the summer blockbuster Independence Day, 2 episodes of Touch by an Angel and in the made for tv movie Siege at Johnson High.

No comments: