Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What I did in the month of July

On July 1st my Dad and I went out to dinner at Cowboy Grub with my Dad's extended family. It was a Murphy Family Reunion. It was really good visiting with my cousins and my extended family. I took some really good pictures at the reunion that I will be posting on here when I get my computer back from getting fixed.

On July 2nd my family and I went to Cowabunga Bay. We had a great time while we were there and I got sun burnt. We rented a cabana while we were there. After Cowabunga Bay we went out to dinner at Rumbi's Island Grill. After dinner I went to club Area 51 with my friend Amy to celebrate a friends birthday. I'm still working on the pictures from Cowabunga Bay and when they are done I'll be posting them on here.

On July 3rd I picked up my friend Amy from the Trax Station in Sandy. On our way to her house we stopped and got a slurpee. In the evening I got together with my friends Cristy and Luiz, Christel and Chris, and Candance. Cristy, Luiz and I got some dinner at Noodles and Company and then went and met everyone at Christel's new house. Then we all went to Thanksgiving Point to watch the fireworks. I'll be posting these pictures on here when I get my computer back.
On July 10th my friend Cristy, her daughter Danika and I went to our friend Becca's baby shower. I was also dog sitting that weekend for my aunt Robyn and I had a lovely sore throat that day. I will be posting the pictures that I took from the shower on here when I get my computer back.

Also in July I went to Hogle Zoo with my nieces. I still need to work on those pictures and when they are done I'll be posting them on here and also on facebook. Also in July my Mom, my nieces and I went to Lone Peak Park for a church party. My nieces got decorate their bikes and ride their bikes in a parade at the park. We also ate dinner while we were there and the kids played some games. Another day in July I got together with my friend Ruthann and we went to FHE with our singles ward. After that we went to visit our friend Candice and her family. I had a really good time in July and will be posting soon on what I did in August.

No comments: