Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos

Happy Thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos


I had a great Thanksgiving this year! My Mom, my brother and I went over to my uncle Luke's house for dinner at 1:30pm. We had a good time talking and eating really good food. It was good to see and talk with my cousins. After we ate we played the games Pass the Popcorn and Catch Phrase. I want the game Pass the Popcorn for Christmas. It was a really fun game and I love any game that deals with movies cuz I am the movie queen. After we played the games we saw the movie Unstoppable and it was awesome. I want to buy this movie when it comes out on DVD. Tomorrow I'm getting together with my Dad up at my brothers work. My Dad, my brother, my nieces and I are going out to dinner and seeing the movie Unstoppable. I totally want to see Unstoppable again tomorrow. I thought that I would go see either Harry Potter, Morning Glory or Love and other drugs while my family sees Unstoppable but Unstoppable was really good so I totally do not mind seeing it again. What did all of you guys do on Thanksgiving? I hope that all of you had a great Thanksgiving this year and I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving weekend. I'll be posting the picures that I took on Thanksgiving in a later post. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Unstoppable poster Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

BreeAnn said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! It was fun to see you!