Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun Survey

1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? My moms stuffing and homemade turkey gravy

2. What is your least favorite Thanksgiving dish? Cranberry sauce

3. What is your favorite kind of pie? My moms pumpkin pie w/ homemade whip cream

4. What was your favorite thing about Thanksgiving growing up? Being with my Moms side of the family and being with my Dads side of the family. Every other year we would take turns being with either my Moms side of the family or my Dads side of the family. When I would get together with my Moms side of the family we would all get together at my Grandma and Daddy-Daddys ward. Through the years we would have Thanksgiving at one of my aunt or uncles ward. When I got older after we would have Thanksgiving dinner we would all go see a movie. I've also done that when I would get together with my Dad.

5. What is the weirdest thing you had as part of a Thanksgiving dinner? A couple of years ago my family and I had dinner at Olio's restaurant for their Thanksgiving buffet. The first year we had dinner there I ate all nontraditional food. I had ham instead of turkey. I also ate butternut squash soup and had peach cobbler for dessert.

6. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions that you do every year? Going to see a movie in the theater. Also we would put up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving but we haven't done that for the past year or two.

7. Any BLACK FRIDAY sales you will be at this year? I never go shopping on Black Friday ever!!! I did go shopping on Black Friday this year but it was in the evening not in the early morning.

8. Name TEN random things you are thankful for...you know not the usual..husband, family...etc, think of unique things.....

1. Coke Zero
2. Direct TV
3. The Internet
4. Facebook
5. Lotion for my dry hands
6. Pajama socks
7. Pain killers
8. My cameras
9. Cell phone
10. Great movies

HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING! Post this on YOUR blog and share your THANKSGIVING thoughts!

No comments: