Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I Did In The Month Of November

On November 10th was my Grandma Mcdermott's birthday. I went out to lunch at Olive Garden with my Mom and my Grandma in the afternoon. After lunch I ran some errands in West Valley. After the errands I went to my Grandma's house and to her grocery shopping. On the 11th I ran an errand and then I went out to dinner at Leatherby's with my aunt and uncle, my cousin Cade and his family, my cousin Kassidy and a friend in my aunt Robyn's neighborhood. After dinner we all saw Disney On Ice. On the 12th I woke up with a bad sore throat. It seems like every time I go outside in the cold I get sick the next day. I think I'm allergic to cold weather so I better move to Australia. On the 14th my family and I went out to lunch at Denny's. The food I got didn't taste that good to me. I think it's because I was getting sick. After lunch my family and I went to Walmart. On the 15th I woke up with a horrible sinus migraine and it lasted all day long. On the 16th I went to see my doctor at 2:45pm and I was diagnose with a sinus infection. After the doctors I went to Walmart and also to the library. On the 17th I went to my brothers work and took him to Brashers to get a car for his lot.

On Thanksgiving my Mom, my brother and I went over to my uncle Luke's house for dinner at 1:30pm. I had a good time eating and talking with my cousins. After dinner we played the games Pass the Popcorn and Catch Phrase. I loved the game Pass the Popcorn and want it for a Christmas present this year. After we played the games we saw the movie Unstoppable. It was a really good movie and I'm going to buy it when it come out on DVD. On the 26th I went to FYE Superstore in the early evening. After that I met my Dad, my brother and my nieces at Brick Oven Restaurant for dinner in Layton. After dinner we saw the movie Unstoppable for my second time. I loved the movie and I love the actor Chris Pine. On the 27th I went to my aunt Rachelle's house for my cousin Lauren's baby shower. It was a really good shower and it was so good to visit with my cousins. On the 29th I went to the Jazz game with my Dad, my brother and my nieces. The Jazz won their game that night and the score was 109 to 88. After the game my family and I went to Crown Burger for some ice cream. On the 30th I woke up with a headache. In the afternoon I picked up my brother from his work and took him to Brashers. In the evening I went to the grocery store. This is what I did in the month of November.

No comments: