Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I Did In The Month of October

On October 2nd I took my nieces to the Witches Festival at Gardner's Village. While we were there us 3 got our faces painted. Alyssa got hers painted as a vampire, Rylee got hers painted as a butterfly and I got my face painted as Jack Skeleton. When we were at the Witches Festival we ran into Malou who is a family friend. After the festival we went to Walmart and got something to eat at McDonald's and got some things while we were there too. On the 8th I went to Orem Hospital to see my friend Rachel and her new baby son Ean. Ean is so cute and it was really good visiting with my friend Rachel. On the 9th I went to my brothers work during the day. In the evening I took my nieces to Classic Fun Center in Layton. While we were there we all went Roller Skating and played some games. Then, my nieces did the Bounce Zone for a little while. On the 14th I went over to see my friend Becca and her baby son Kyle. We went on a walk around the block together. After I was done visiting with Becca I went to the library for a few minutes. After the library I met my friend Candice and her family for dinner at Wendy's. I brought me dinner from Noodles and Company while my friends ate Wendy's. While I was at Wendy's I bought me a drink and a kiddie Frosty. On the 16th I was supposed to start my dog sitting job but my uncle said that I didn't have to come until Monday morning. So I went to my brothers work for a few hours on the 16th. In the evening I went out to dinner with my friend Julianne at The Pizza Factory. After dinner we went over to her place to hang out for a few hours. On the 17th through the 23rd I was dog sitting Wheatie for my aunt and uncle.On the 20th was my Dads birthday. I met him and my grandpa (Papa) at Robintino's for dinner and to celebrate my Dads birthday. On the 22nd I went over to visit my friend Maggie and to see her new baby son Jameson. He is so cute and it was really good visiting with her and her family that day.

On the 23rd I was done with my dog sitting job in the afternoon. At 4:30pm I went to my friend Julianne's apartment. Then, we went to Logan to go to the Pumpkin Walk with her whole family. While we were driving to Logan Julianne threw up in her car while she was trying to get off of the freeway. We stopped at a gas station and I bought some paper towels to help clean up her car with. Then, we stopped in Brigham City at Walmart so Julianne could buy a whole new outfit. She also bought some Air Freshener and some wipes to help clean up her car better. After Walmart we went to her brother Spencer apartment so Julianne could freshen up before we went to the Pumpkin Walk. While Julianne was at Spencer apartment I went with Spencer and their Dad to Spencer ward house. We ate dinner at his ward with the rest of their families. When Julianne came over to their church we all went to the Pumpkin Walk. It was my first time going to the Pumpkin Walk in the evening. We had a really good time at the Pumpkin Walk and I took some great pictures while I was there. I still need to finish working on the pictures and when they are done I'll be posting them on facebook and maybe on my blog. On the 24th my family and I went to Incredible Pizza Company to celebrate my Dads birthday. I had a good time while I was there even though I had a migraine from hell. I still need to finish working on those pictures and when they are done I'll be posting them on facebook. On the 29th I got a massage done at 1:30pm from my friend Kristie Erickson. The massage felt so good and hurt at the same time. At 4pm I went and got my haircut and styled. After the haircut I went to Dream Nails and got a manicure done. After the manicure I went to Walmart and then got me some dinner at Panda Express. On the 30th I saw the movie Life As We Know It with my Mom. It was a really good movie. This is what I did in the month of October.

No comments: