Friday, December 3, 2010

Senior Wills Edition 1996

I, Tierny Garrison, do hereby, leave the following people:
Jennie- Space Mountain, Cedar City, Steve, band, stairs, Hickory Farms
Julianne- Leveling, Steve, yellow melt aways, stanky
Eric-Mrs. Bowen's class, pool with Budda, band stairs, saran wrap
Bethann- Bye Bye Birdie, Jason A, RH
Criag- What If..., Cedar City, sauces, dances
Spencer- What If..., dances
Jason- Diary Queen, Cedar City
Angie- Angie H, UofU comp, English, Biology, ASL, Health, Goverment Law
Arity- Health, silly putty
Tearie- ASL, Julianne G, Spencer
Jeremiah- Geometry, ASL
Bambi- Goofy, band, ASL
Tonya- My cute brother Tyler, Purple!
Mary- White band gloves, Cedar City, saran wrap
Cristy- Same lockers at old school

That just brought back a lot of good memories from high school. Here is what my friends left for me:


Bethann left me- Meltaways
Cristy left me- girls nights
Julianne left me- See you at the bottom
Tonya left me- Independence Day, purple, ugly clothes, Salt Flats
Bambi left me- Winnie the Pooh, BAND (eeek!)
Eric left me- bandroom stairs
Angela left me- tour & band

No comments: