Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What I Did In The Month Of September

On September 2nd I shot my cousin Mckenzie's wedding reception at Tracy Aviary. It was a really nice reception and I took some amazing pictures of the happy couple. It was also good to see and to visit with my cousins that night. After the reception my family and I went and got something to eat at Burger King. On the 3rd I shot my cousin Mckenzie's wedding at the Draper Temple. I took some amazing pictures of the happy couple and their families that day. After the wedding I went to their wedding luncheon in West Jordan. You can all see the pictures that I took at her wedding and reception on my TLG Photography blog and on facebook. After the luncheon I went to my aunt Robyn's house to start my dog sitting job. On the 4th my friend Candice and her baby Rebecca came over in the afternoon and hung out for a couple of hours. It was really good to see and to visit with them. Wheatie liked seeing them too. After they left I got ready and went over to my friend Todd and Angie's house for Kyler's birthday party. It was so good to see and visit with my friends that night. On the 5th I took my friend Jessica Austin and her family portraits at Gardner's Village in the late afternoon. I had a really good time taking their pictures and it was really good to see and to visit with her. I haven't seen her since we graduated from high school. I got done with my dog sitting job on the 6th in the evening. On September 11th I went to my friend Maggie's baby shower in the afternoon. It was a really nice baby shower and it was good to visit with Maggie and our friends. After the shower I went out to dinner with my friends Julianne and Aubrey at Olive Garden. It was good to see and to visit with them that night and the food was really good too. After dinner I went to Barnes and Noble for a little while.

On the 16th I went and got my haircut and styled done by my cousin Bethanie. She did an amazing job and you should check out her blog called Bethanie Jo: Hair and Nails. It's on my blog to the side. My haircut is on her blog now so you can go check it out. After I got my hair done I went and got me some dinner at Cafe Zupa's. My cousin Ashtyn works there so I got to see her while I was there. On the 24th I went to my niece Alyssa soccor game in Layton. After the game I slept over at my brothers work. On the 25th I was at my brothers work during the day and in the evening I went over to my friend Julianne's place. I slept over at her place that night to go with her to her niece Rachel's baby blessing. On the 26th I met my friend Julianne at her niece Rachel's baby blessing. After the blessing we went to the open house at Arctic Circle. You can see a lot of these pictures on my facebook page. I might be putting some of these here on my blog in the next few days. Take care everyone and have a great rest of the week!!! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: