Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm now reading the book... Eat Pray Love

Eat, Pray, Love Pictures, Images and Photos

I started reading the book Eat Pray Love earlier today. I'm on Chapter 5 and it's really good so far. I got together with my friend Julianne tonight for dinner. And while we were eating dinner she told me that I should watch the movie first and then read the book. So, after I left her house tonight I went to Walmart and bought me the movie. So, tonight after I write this post I'm going to watch the movie. Then, I can read more of the book tomorrow or the day after that. When they turn books into movies I've heard that it is better to see the movie first and then read the book. I did see the movies The Da Vinci Code and The Lovely Bones first and then read the books. And after I read those books I watched the movies again. I liked the movie The Da Vinci Code but I love that book more. I loved the movie The Lovely Bones and I loved the book. I saw the movie The Princess Bride first and then read the book a few years later. I love both of those equally. That movie followed the book really closely. Well, I will let all of you know later about how I liked the movie Eat Pray Love and the book. It's my first time watching the movie tonight. Take care and have a great rest of the weekend!!!

Eat Pray Love Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: