Thursday, January 13, 2011

What I Did In December 2010

On December 2nd I met my Dad at Cafe Rio for dinner at 6:30pm. After dinner I did some Christmas shopping at Walmart and Ream's. On the 4th I went and saw the movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1" with my Mom in the afternoon. After the movie we went to Shopko to do some Christmas shopping. In the evening I got together with my friend Julianne and we went out to dinner at Cafe Rio. On the 7th I got my haircut and styled at 3pm. After that I went to the bank, Walmart, the library and dropped off some bags of stuff at DI. On the 8th I went over to see my friend Candice and her family in the evening. I stayed at her place for a couple of hours. On the 10th was my friend Cristy's birthday. At 3pm we saw the movie "The Tourist" with her brothers George and Will. After the movie I took Cristy home and had dinner with her and her family. We also had cake and ice cream while I was there. On the 11th I went out to dinner at Olive Garden for a girls night out with my friends Cristy, Becca and Maggie. We had a good time talking and exchanging Christmas presents. After dinner I went to Target and did some shopping. On the 12th I went grocery shopping with my nieces. On the 13th I went to Walmart and then went to the McDermott Family Christmas Party at 6:30pm. On the 15th I shoveled the snow off of the driveway during the day. When I came inside I coughed up some mucus with blood in it. I've never had that happen before. I should of called the doctor that day but I didn't. On the 16th I went over to see my friend Candice and her family at 2pm to exchange Christmas presents. I wasn't feeling good that day. In the evening I went grocery shopping. On the 17th I was sick with a sinus infection yet again. On the 18th I went to my brothers work in the afternoon. My family and I celebrated my niece Alyssa's birthday with my Dad. We went out to dinner in the evening at Tapenyaki. On the 19th we celebrated my niece Alyssa's birthday with my Mom. We went out to lunch at Britton's and then we saw the movie "Tron: Legacy." It was a really good and I want to go see it again. On the 20th I went over to my friend Julianne's place at 6:30pm for dinner and to exchange Christmas presents.

On the 22nd was my niece Alyssa's 10th birthday. I can't believe my niece is 10. She is growing up so fast. I went and did some errands during the day with my Mom. We went to Ream's and to Walmart. In the evening I went over to my friend Cristy's house to give her daughter Danika a Christmas present. She loved it! On the 24th my nieces and I went and saw the movie "Megamind" in the afternoon. After the movie we went to Shopko do some last minute Christmas shopping. After that we ate Chinese food for dinner while watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas. After dinner my nieces and I took presents around to some of our neighbors. After that we all opened one present that night and we all got new pajamas. After that my nieces slept in my bedroom with me and we watched Jingle All The Way. On the 25th we got up at 10am and my nieces went through their stockings. After that we went downstairs and opened our Christmas presents while eating goodies. In the evening I went over to my Grandpa's house to celebrate Christmas with my Dad. It was good to see my cousins John and Hayley while I was there. I also got to see and play with Hayley's puppy Ray. He is so cute. On the 26th my family and I played games in the evening. After my Mom went to bed my brother, my nieces and I played a new version of the game Clue. We were up until 2am playing the game. On the 27th my brother, my nieces and I went to my brothers work in the evening to celebrate Christmas with my Dad. We went to dinner at Olive Garden that night. On the 28th I went back to my brothers work in the afternoon for a couple of hours. I helped my brother move a car to his lot in the evening. After I did that I went over to my friend Candice's place to celebrate her daughter Rebecca's 1st birthday and to celebrate Candice's birthday too. After that I went grocery shopping. On the 29th I went and did some shopping at Babies R Us, FYE Superstore and Walmart during the day. Also during the day I was getting sick with post nasal-drip. In the evening my Mom and I went to my cousin Karli's baby shower in a horrible snow storm.

On the 31st I was going to go with my Mom to aunt Robyn's cabin to celebrate New Year's Eve but I was really sick with a horrible cold. So, in the afternoon I went to the grocery store to get me some things to eat over the weekend. In the evening I had my own little New Year's Eve party. I watched the tv show Chuck in my pajamas and just took it easy. A little bit after midnight I got into bed and watched a movie. This is what I did during the last month of 2010.

No comments: