Thursday, January 13, 2011

My New Year Resolutions for 2011

1. To read a new book every month or for however long it will take me to read the book.
2. To continue losing weight by dieting and this time start doing some exercise. I weigh 145 pounds right now and want to weigh 120 pounds by the end of this year.
3. To give up dairy entirely. No more dairy for me what so ever.
4. To keep my 3 blogs all up to date.
5. To keep my deviantart account DollyBugs25 all up to date. Cuz I am way behind on it.
6. To get my website tlgphoto.com up and running again.
7. To start going to my new singles ward this coming Sunday. And to go to the singles ward every Sunday or almost every Sunday. Plus, to get my records transfer to my new singles ward would be great.

What are all of your New Year Resolutions for 2011?

2 comments:

Julianne said...

I like the dairy one!! I'll try to help you!! NO more ice cream for us!! :) Good luck with your goals. We should get together sometime soon!

Unknown said...

Hey there! Yes we should get together sometime soon. I just don't have a lot of money right now so I couldn't go out to dinner. I added another goal to my list. I sure hope that I can keep all of these goals up this year.