Saturday, December 3, 2016

36 ODD Things About Yourself!! :)

36 ODD Things About Yourself!

1. Do you like blue cheese dressing? Hell No!!!
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Hell No!!!
3. Do you own a gun? Hell No!!!
4. What flavor Kool Aid do you like? Grape
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor's app? It depends on which doctor I'm about to see
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like to eat them
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story, Scrooge (The Musical) and Christmas Vacation
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coke Zero
9. Can you do pushups? Nope
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Jack Skellington Necklace and Jack Skellington Earrings that I got from Disneyland on 2/11/2013
11. What's your favorite hobby? Photography and Scrapbooking
12. Do you have A.D.D? Yes
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes
14. Who was your childhood idol? Walt Disney
15. Name 3 thoughts you have at this moment.....Finding our Christmas Decorations, What to get my family members for Christmas and What I Want For Christmas
17. Current Worry... Money
18. Current hate right now? My damn TMJ Disorder Pain/Auto Immune Disease Pain
19. Favorite place to be right now? Disneyland
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Last year at my Aunt Robyn's house with my family and my extended family The Osborns. This year I hope that it's with my extended family on my Mom's side of the family again.
21. Where would you like to go? Walt Disney World, Hawaii (again), Ireland, Castaway Kay, Europe and/or Austrailia.
22. Name three people who will complete this...Anyone who wants to do this
23. Do you own slippers? Yes
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Black
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I've never slept on Satin Sheets before but I totally want to one day
26. Can you whistle? Nope
27. Where are you now? At my house in the Family room
28. Would you be a pirate? Only if Captain Jack Sparrow was by my side and/or Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? All kinds of songs but mostly Disney, Broadway Musicals and Rock N Roll songs
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Emerson
31. Favorite Boy's Name? Taylor
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The TV Show Zoobilee Zoo
34. What vehicle do you drive? Green/Tan 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken arm when I was 5 years old
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 6

No comments: