Monday, December 5, 2016

"All About Me" Challenge :)

I dare you to do the "All About Me" Challenge

😳Single or taken😳: Single and loving it!!
😘Crushing😘: Yes
πŸ“HeightπŸ“: 5'1"
Favorite color: Black and Purple
😝Girl best friend: Cristy Carpenter Altheman, Rebecca Marcario, Maggie Hartog Stauffer, Candice Jewkes, Julianne Gardiner McDonald, Aubrey Mace
πŸ’―Boy best friend : Luiz Altheman
πŸ‘°πŸ½ever want to get married?:Hell No!!! And I will never get married in an LDS Temple because I Hate that religion with a passion and I'm not LDS anymore!!! I haven't been LDS in almost 20 years and I will Never be LDS Ever Again!!!
πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§want kids ?:Hell No!!!
πŸ™ŽπŸ½if so how manyπŸ™ŽπŸ½ : 0
πŸ‘»SnapchatπŸ‘»: I have no idea what Snapchat is and I don't have an account
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Last drank: Coke Zero
🐱Cat or dog🐢: Dogs and Hairless Cats
😈Evil or goodπŸ‘ΌπŸΌ: Both
Favorite sportπŸ€: I hate sports!!! But I do like to watch Figure Skating and Gymnastics
🐼Favorite animal🐨: White Tiger, Dolphin and Dogs
😜Weird😜: Of Course
πŸ™…πŸ½do you have haters: Probably
πŸ˜‚Funny or nahhπŸ˜‚: Funny
πŸ“±Apple or samsungπŸ“±: Neither. I have an Android cell phone
πŸ€“SmartπŸ€“: Some days
Now tag 20 people you nominated

No comments: