Friday, December 30, 2016

Let's Learn About Each Other :)


πŸ’‰Tattoos.............. 0 🚼Children..................... 0 😷Surgeries................... 3 or 4. I've had tubes in my ears when I was 1. My tonsils out on 12/20/1994 and my nose done on 9/21/2001. πŸ”«Shot a gun.............Hell No!!!
😎Quit a job............Yes
πŸ›«Flown on a plane....... Yes
πŸš‚Rode on a train....Yes
🏎100+miles in a car...Yes
😨Gone zip lining........No but I want too
😒Cried over someone.....Yes
😍Fell in love.............Hell No!!!
🚢🏾Skipped school.......Yes
πŸ‘€πŸ‘ΆπŸΎWatched someone give birth....No
πŸ’€Watched someone die...Yes
🍁Been to Canada....No but I want too
πŸš‘Ridden in an ambulance....No
🍍Been to Hawaii?.......Yes and I want to go back
🐫Been to Europe.......No but I want too
🐘Been to Africa....... No but I want too
πŸ›Been to Washington DC.....No but I want too
🍊Visited Florida...... No but I want to go to Orlando so I can go to Walt Disney World
πŸ›³Visited Mexico.....Hell No and I will never go there in a million years!!!
πŸ‚Visited Texas .....No but I want too
🌴Visited California .....Yes and I want to move there one day
🎰Visited Las Vegas....Yes
🎀Sang karaoke.......Nope
🐢Had a pet......Yes
πŸ‚Been sledding on a big hill.....Yes
🎿Been downhill skiing......Yes
🏍Rode a motorcycle...No
🐴Ridden a horse.......Yes
πŸ₯Stayed in a hospital...Yes
πŸ’‰Donated blood.....Yes
πŸš—Driven a stick shift....No
πŸš“Rode in the back of a police car......No

No comments: