Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 13 and Day 14. I Am Thankful For...My Digital Photo Professional and Adobe Photoshop CS6 Programs

Day 13. Yesterday I am thankful for my aunt Lorna and my uncle Stu for giving me a photography job by taking pictures of their son Logan (my cousin) return home from his LDS Mission from Texas. I really appreciate it and all that they have done and given me. I'll be taking more pictures for them this Sunday at Logan's Homecoming. They are the best and I love them tons!!! :)

Day 14. Today I am thankful for my Digital Photo Professional program that I use for my photography business. This program helps me turn my RAW images into JPEGS. I am also thankful for my Adobe Photoshop CS6 program. Once I'm done working on the pictures in Digital Photo Professional I work on them in Photoshop to make them look perfect for my clients and for myself. I am very anal when it comes to my photography work. Working on my pictures is very time consuming but I love it because I get to use my creativity to make the pictures how I want to and to make them look amazing for my clients. Have a great weekend my friends and family!! :)

No comments: