Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day 8. Today I Am Thanksful For...Spending The Weekend With My Dad

Day 8. Today I am thankful to spend the weekend with my Dad, my brother and my nieces at my Dad's house in Clearfield. As you know my parents are divorce and I have a great relationship with both of my parents. I got to my Dad's house Friday night at 9pm and when I got there I had dinner from Noodles & Company waiting for me. Thanks Dad for getting me some yummy dinner last night. I really appreciate all that you do for me. Last night my Dad, my brother and my niece Alyssa went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. We got the blommin onion for a starter and then I got salmon for my dinner. The food was really yummy especially the mix vegetables that came with my salmon. :) Earlier this evening I did some shopping at Sam's Club and Walmart. I almost started doing my Christmas shopping tonight while I was at Walmart. But I decided to start doing my Christmas shopping sometime this new week. I want to get my Christmas shopping done now before the weather starts getting bad. Have a great weekend my friends and family! :)

No comments: