Sunday, November 16, 2014

Day 16. Today I Am Thankful For...My Extended Family On My Mom's Side :)

Day 16. Today I am thankful for spending time with my extended family on my Mom's side today at my cousin Logan Parker's homecoming from his LDS Mission in Texas. It was great seeing and visiting with my aunts, uncles, cousins and my Grammy McDermott while eating yummy food. I was bad and ate 2 desserts and a piece of corn bread. They had chili for lunch and I'm not a big fan of chili. The only chili I eat is Wendy's chili because I love how it's more like a soup then chili. So, I'll be fixing me something to eat later when I am hungry. I love and am very thankful for my extended family on my Mom's side and on my Dad's side. They are the best and I love them dearly. I have the best extended family ever and I'm glad to be apart of it. Have a great day my friends and family!!! :)

No comments: