Friday, November 7, 2014

I Am A Little Bit Stressed Out Right Now!!!

I got an email on Facebook from my cousin Rhett a couple of weeks ago and I was really excited to get an email from him. But, when I read it he made me very upset. He told me to delete one of my photos that I took at his wedding reception back in December 2012. He said that the people in the picture wasn't ready and he didn't want people to think that his wedding as a joke. Are you fucking shitty me? He liked my pictures when I first posted them on Facebook and now he doesn't. What the Hell is up with that? I don't fucking get it. Why in the Hell did he wait almost 2 years to tell me to delete one of my photos? He should of talked with me about it right after I posted them. Not 2 years later. But, if he asked me to delete the picture when I first posted them I still wouldn't delete the picture. 

I wasn't their photographer and I took pictures at their wedding reception for fun and for my wedding present to them. I was taking that picture from the side and their were other people there taking pictures of them. So, they were looking at someone else and not me. The only person who looked at me in the picture is my cousin Auburn. They did look at me in the next picture that I took of them. My style of photography is candid photography.

I went to the album on Facebook that their wedding reception pictures are in and the picture they wanted me to delete a lot of my friends and family liked the picture. A lot of them also commented on the picture as well. I was just going to untag Rhett and his wife in the picture but I guess they already untagged themselves. Well, I didn't delete the picture because I like the picture and I'm not going to delete the picture because someone doesn't like it. So, what I did was delete the message that Rhett sent to me instead. I'm sorry Rhett but I'm not going to delete a picture that you don't like. That is your problem because it's sure in Hell not my problem. :)

I am really getting sick and tired of people disrespecting me on Facebook and telling me to delete stuff that they don't like!!! And for telling me what I can and can not do!!! I don't tell my friends or family to delete pictures or update status that I don't like because I respect all of my friends and family. So, I am done with people who disrespect me, who use me, who walk all over me. I am putting my foot down and I'm not going to take people's bullshit anymore. I am done with my rant and have a great weekend my friends and family!!! :)

2 comments:

Heidi Brower said...

You go girl!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Heidi!!! :) My cousin Rhett and his wife deleted/unfriended on Facebook a week ago or so and that is just fine with me. If I see them at family gatherings I will either be nice to them and say Hi or I will totally ignore them.