Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day 9. Today I Am Thankful For...My Dog/Cat/House Sitting Jobs

Day 9. Today I am thankful for my aunts Robyn Osborn, Rachelle McDermott Snow, Lorna Parker, LeeAnn Garrison and my friend Rebecca Marcario for my dog/cat/ferret/house sitting jobs. I really appreciate all that they have done for me by giving me a job, letting me take care of and love their pets. I took care of Wheatie my aunt Robyn's dog for 11 years out of 15 years. Wheatie is my doggie, my best friend and I love her to pieces. I got to be there on 6/20/2013 when the vet put Wheatie to sleep. Her death was really hard on me and especially my aunt Robyn. I love and miss my Wheaters very much. I also took care of: Sherlock my aunt Rachelle's dog, Rex my aunt LeeAnn's dog, Molly and Dragon my friend Becca's dogs, Duke and Duchess my aunt Lorna's dog, Jester, Simba and Nala my aunt Lorna's hairless cats. All the dogs and cats that I have looked after are my best friends and I love them to pieces. Have a great day my friends and family!!! :)

No comments: