Monday, November 24, 2014

Days 22, 23 and 24. Today I Am Thankful For...My friends Candice and Bryant Jewkes family

Day 22. On Saturday I was thankful for spending the day with one of my best friends and sister Candice Jewkes. I had a great time spending the day at her house relaxing, playing with her kids and catching up with each other.

Day 23. On Sunday I was thankful for Bryant Jewkes for helping me out by trying to fix both of my laptops for me. I really appreciate him for all that he has done for me and for what he does for his family. 


Day 24. Today I am thankful for Rebecca, Nathan and Annabelle Jewkes. They are some of the cutest and sweetest kids ever and that is all thanks to their amazing parents Candice and Bryant Jewkes. I'm glad that I got to spend the weekend with them and playing with them. I love being their aunt and they mean the world to me. Take care and have a great night my friends and family! :)

No comments: